Our Life

Our Life
Wordle of the last 8 months

Monday, September 15, 2014

First post

Welcome!

I would explain all the reasons why I don't have time to create and maintain a blog right now, but that would take just too much time, and I really don't have a lot of time. I am the owner of two now-defunct blogs that were abandoned because of lack of time, and if anything, I have even less spare time now than I have ever had in my life.  HOWEVER, we are really on an amazing journey here, and I think I would really regret it in the future if I didn't keep a record of all the highs and lows and blessings and milestones and answers to prayer.

Also, since we will be relying on the goodness of volunteers for some of our work, this will be an important resource for updates and training.

Plus I have a lot of emotional stuff going on that I need to talk through.  This is sort of like free therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment